Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! Today I have officially turned 24 and I'm happy with this age already. I had a lovely birthday breakfast at Fortnum and  Masons. Which consisted of crepes and berries followed by a round of toast served in a lovely little hamper.

After breakfast me and my nan visited The Pottery Cafe on Fulham Rd. I decided to paint a mug and my nan one of the jugs.

I was not really sure what to paint but I hope it comes out lovely. The quote says 'stars cannot shine without darkness.'

We then finished of at a little cafe called labis which I had a stuffed tomato with rosemary potatoes again very yummy! After dinner I was surprised with a little cupcake by the manager.

I have had a few lovely gifts from my family particularly a really amazing gift from my parents to a theatre experience in august; Alice Underground. Were you can take tea with the mad hatter, paint the roses red and see the Queen of Hearts. This I am looking forward to a lot!
Okay so I did already have one birthday cake today but before I received it I brought myself a chocolate and champage cake from Fortnums which I am going to be digging into now!

No comments: