Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Easter Sunday with Mother

I planned to post this a while ago but did not get round to it. Every Easter my mum comes up for the weekend and Easter Sunday we have a slightly unusual tradition; Camden Town. Every year since I was around 14-15 we have been going to Camden at this time of the year (as well as summer). As usual the sunshine was out it was nice and warm with a slight chill in the air but I was easily able to not to wear a coat/jacket. It was unusually busy for this year but nothing me and my mother could not handle!

Before we even got to our usual places in Camden we came across the Mad Hatter along our travels!


He was very fun and something a little different and unusual to find in Camden. We continued the journey along to the food area to plan our meal for lunch time and along the way decided to have a fruit skewer covered in chocolate! Well more like I decided!

We stopped in my usual favorite shop Collectif in which I purchased 4 items all pre-birthday money spending so fingers crossed I get enough next week. I will have to take a picture of my amazing outfit on my birthday as I will have to wait till then for them. We both decided for our lunch to share an Indian wrap which I do not have a picture of but it was very yummy! Before I forget here is some latte art I did for some customers at work over the Easter period.

Because I don't really do Easter HAPPY SPRING TIME!  

No comments: