Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Hampton Court

The weather on Sunday was lovely, 26 degrees! Me and Neil did not really have anything planned to enjoy the sunshine, so as a last minute decision we went to Hampton Court for a little stroll around the gardens. I can not remember the last time I went to Hampton Court but I know it was before my teenage years. There was plenty of people around enjoying picnics out in the summer sunshine; I wish we thought of that. We took a stroll through what is called the Kitchen Gardens, the flowers was just stunning and very brightly coloured.




We came across a little archway of yellow flowers. I fell in love and was almost a nice little escape from the outside.




We plan to go again but next time, if I am up for it, we will take the bikes and cycle from Richmond Park. Did I say I have taken up cycling? I blame Neil for that has he loves his bikes and enjoys a cycle ride.




No comments: