Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Teds Round London 2015

As everyone knows I love the Vintage scene and rock n roll and this event as always is always a fun to go to. Organised by Uncle and his friends this event has been going on for 5 years. This event was no exception great atmosphere and lovely people to be with.

For the event I wore my new Collectif dress I brought when it was 50% of everything! Come on I can ot resist a bargin! But I will try and photograph myself in this dress has I have loved this print for a long time. I also wore my new necklace on the day as well from Punky Pins for everyone that did not know my secret. I got quite a lot of comments on both the necklace and the dress.



As always I had my camera at the ready to capture moments through out the day.


To find more of the photos plus ones from previous years just check out my website 

No comments: