Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Roller Skates

Recently I have made some new friends the last couple of weeks, and meeting them has set off my creativity again.Along with a few other new hobbies and interests like rolling skating! One of my friends has just taken up rollerblading and it looked so much I thought it would be a good idea to get a set of skates myself so we can go around Hyde Park enjoying the summer sunshine and the park. I wasn't brave enough for blades so skates was a good option to choose. 

These ones are so comfortable and a pretty good price as well, particularly because I can fit into childrens shoes still. They only cost me £35 so not too bad. They did have some more slightly girly ones but I'm not really one for pink. The t-shirt I have on in the picture is actually from the mens section at Uniqlo and just could not resist especially at only £4.90! I picked up a couple of other Disney themed tshirts as well so I might do a mini blog and my new Disney tops. Anyways who can resist the toy story aliens. 




No comments: