Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Southbank Vintage Car Show



Over the weekend there happened to be a vintage Car Show event hosted on Southbank, London. This was something similar I went to a good couple of years back which you can check out: Vintage at Southbank 2011. Anyway, back to this little vintage event. The weather was not brilliant but the atmosphere was lovely! Everyone smiling having a good time looking at all the vintage style cars along with doing a little bit of shopping.

I must say I think I have found my dream car! It was a gorgeous colour
Photo courtesy of my Nan
My Nan actually took this photo for me for this blog as I always seem to have to do selfies and I never feel or look brilliant in them plus the car need pride and place. There was some fun entertainment by two young guys around by the food area, in which we had cheese and marmite crumpets which were amazing. The little group caused quite a stir from the crowd who began joining in with their musical lyrics from the 40s and early 50s. I bet they have some youtube videos so go check them out.
The Carradine's Cockney Sing a long
I did not buy much for myself really apart from yet another headscarf! I know how many more do I need! But I just love the versatility of them and the patterns. Here is just a couple more photos from the event.
Two of my favorite shots from the event plus the gorgeous colour of my dream car unedited
Engine photograph for the men out there

And last but not least I just have to put up this photograph of my nan. It is a lovely picture of her with the London eye in the background. She will probably kill me though for putting it up.


No comments: