Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

Retro Valentine atc

Sorry for my delay in blogging I have had something really important to prepare for which was to become an Shift Supervisor for Starbucks and after all my panicking ( I am just terrible in interviews) I passed so yay to me!
So again sorry for the lack of blogs this week. Okay back to this post. Back in the day, well a couple of years ago,  I used to do swaps, one of my main sites for swapping on was swap bot. I use to enjoy it particularly in receiving gifts from America (they always have the best stuff). Anyways so I thought I would try and get back into swapping again starting off somewhere small; ATCs.
I use to do a lot of these swaps and it also gets me back into being creative again with all my crafty goodies. So here it is my retro valentine swap.

It was pretty simple to make I used Tim Holtz valentine papers found in the seasonal pad. I cut out the doves and heart from a section of the paper. It is simple but I like simplicity on both atcs and handmade cards. I hope you like it.

PS I also forgot to mention at the beginning of the week it finally snowed in London! But did not settle sadly, which I guess is a good thing because even an inch of snow on the ground will bring the whole of London to a complete holt.

No comments: