Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

52 week Photography Challenge- Architecture

Well so much for trying to post all my images on Friday last week! To be honest it has been a little bit of struggle to decided what to photograph for the 1st week and 3rd week but this category I found really easy.
Living in London there is a wide range of architectural history. From the houses of Parliament to Buckingham palace. But when you walking along a busy well known street like High Street Kensington and you look up above all the shops you can see a wide range of architecture from historical to modern. This photograph I took on my phone was on my way to work in the morning. I love how the light is captured and the black and white gives it a eery tone.

I have done similar architectural photography in the past and I must admit I enjoyed it and the results came out brilliantly. Maybe this could be a little side project to look above the shops of London and explore the architectural history of the city. Some of architecture work can be seen on my website just click on the link below.
Lifes Captured Moments- Architecture
I hope to fulfil my other weekly challenges by the end of the week.

No comments: