I love autumn and the majority of food has to contain pumpkin of course! This is a recipe that tastes very similar to the pumpkin loaf in Starbucks. Hope you guys enjoy my recipe.
210g Plain Flour 2 Eggs
200g Caster Sugar 115ml Vegetable Oil
3/4 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda 230g Pumpkin Puree
1/2 tsp Nutmeg 60g Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 tsp Cardamom 1/4 tsp Allapice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1/4 tsp Clove
- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a large bowl sieve the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, salt and spices.
- In a smaller bowl mix together 2 beaten eggs, the vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Once mixed well pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix well
- Pour mixture into chosen loaf tin with your choice of a non stick method. I used a little unsalted butter.
- Sprinkle the Pumpkin Seeds on tops
- Bake for 50-60mins or until the knife comes out clean.
- Cool for approx 5mins in the loaf tin and then place on a cooling rack to cool completely to be served.
Hope you liked my Autumn Fall Pumpkin Spice Loaf recipe.